We are a growing company with a positive future ahead. We are passionate about what we do, and we expect you to be as well. We do it with enthusiasm and a dedication to having fun while we work so we expect you to do the same.
- To provide excellent Customer Service.
- To recover funds on past due accounts.
- To resolve customer disputes/complaints
- To take phone calls and forward to related Sales Rep's phone.
- To manage office seminars/functions withing GTA area.
To add new customers data in our CMR system.
- To participate actively in industrail trade show with our team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer focus for both internal and external customers
- Responsive and easily adapts to change
- PC literate (MS Office must)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team player who is goal oriented, objective driven and comfortable working in a
- Previous collection or customer service experience in a call centre setting is plus.
- **Positive Attitude, Sense of Humor and Desire to Learn** .
How to apply:
While we thank everyone for their interest in Automation Media Inc., only
those being considered for a position will be contacted.
- Please send your resume to
for consideration againt the position of Client Service Rep.
- IMPORTANT: Please quote the "Ref. No. AM-HR3004" on the email subject line.
(Note: Without above ref. no. your email may be automatically rejected by our online system due to spam protection).